Are you suffered from the troubles of Search.top-arama.com redirection when you are surfing the internet? Do you fail to remove it from computer after trying a lot of removal ways? Do you keep getting this redirection virus whenever you open Google Chrome, Firefox and IE? Do worry about it! You can find the most effective removal method in this post. Read it carefully please.
What is Search.top-arama.com
Search.top-arama.com is considered to be a hazardous redirect virus that secretly enters target computer and starts its attack silently. Such redirect controls the infected system and stop regular programs from running effectively. It assists remote hackers connect to the target computer by virtue of blocking Firewall and security tool, so hackers can take the chance to record credit card number, bank account login information and other information. Once inside, it acts on its malicious purpose as changing browser settings and replacing search results into ad-supported sites with pop ups, links, banners, coupons and other unwanted offers. In order for you to remove thisSearch.top-arama.com redirect, you can follow the removal steps.
Traits of Search.top-arama.com
1.It can eat up your system resources and slow down your system loading and running speed.
2.It can change your browser settings and force you to visit unwanted sites so as to spy on your online activities.
3.It can help other computer threats to enter your computer as Trojan, Ransomware.
4.It can keep an eye on your computer and gather your search key words for advantage.
Ways Search.top-arama.com Invades Your PC
This redirect threat is capable of utilizing variety channels to sneak into target computer. Most of time, it is bundled with free download as freeware and shareware, and the video players or programs in particular. Under the situation that you scan the installation process too fast and do not check the bundles, you can easily install some unrelated items. Also, redirect virus can be delivered through attaching on the spam email and hiding in the third party downloads.
How to Remove Search.top-arama.com from Your PC
Note: the manual removal is not safe enough for inexperienced computer users who do not have any computer skills and removal practices. To these users, we recommend to download auto-fix tool.
If you still want to try manual removal, do follow the steps one by one. Do be careful when you are removing system files and registry.
Step 1: Restart your computer in safe mode.
Restart your infected computer and press Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together while the machine is booting up.
Press Shift key and click ‘shut down’ icon at once on the pop-up screen.
Press restart button to access ‘Choose An Option’ screen.
Next select ‘Troubleshoot’ before ‘Advance Options’.
Select ‘Windows Startup settings’ in the next window to continue.
Then press Shift key and click on ‘Restart’ button again to select ‘Enable Safe Mode’.
Restart system and keep tapping “F8” key before Windows loads.
When “Advanced Options Menu” starts, you can use your arrow keys to highlight ‘Safe Mode with Networking” option, and then press Enter key to proceed.
Step two. Remove Search.top-arama.com from Internet Explorer, Chrome & Firefox.
To ensure that “Search.top-arama.com.com” infection is completely removed from your Internet browser, reset your Internet Browser Settings to default.
Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
Remove Search.top-arama.com.com from Internet Explorer
1. From Internet Explorer main menu, click: “Tools ” and choose “Internet Options“.
2. At “General” tab, delete the unwanted homepage (http://www.Search.top-arama.com.com/…) from “Home page” box & type your preferred Home Page (e.g. www.google.com) and press “OK”.
3. From“Tools” menu, choose “Manage Add-ons” .
4. On “Search Providers” options, choose and “Set as default” a search provider other than the unwanted search provider “Search.top-arama.com”.
5. Then choose the unwanted search provider “Search.top-arama.com” & click Remove.
6. Choose “Toolbars and Extensions”on the left pane.
7. “Disable” any unwanted toolbar or extension from “Search.top-arama.com” publisher.
Extensions to disable/remove in this case:
8. Close all Internet Explorer windows and restart Internet Explorer.
Remove Search.top-arama.com.com infection from Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and go to chrome menu and choose “Settings“.
2. Find the “On startup” section and choose “Set Pages“.
3. Delete the http://www.Search.top-arama.com.com from startup pages by pressing the “X” symbol on the right.
4. Set your preferred startup page (e.g. http://www.google.com) and press “OK“.
5. Under “Appearance” section, check to enable the “Show Home button” option and choose “Change”.
6. Delete the “http://www.Search.top-arama.com.com ” entry from “Open this page” box.
7. Type (if you like) your preferred webpage to open when you press your “Home page” button (e.g. www.google.com) or leave this field blank and press “OK”.
8. Go to “Search” section and choose “Manage search engines“.
9. Choose your preferred default search engine (e.g. Google search) and press “Make default“.
10. Then choose the unwanted Search.top-arama.com (Search.top-arama.com.com) search engine and remove it by pressing the “X” symbol at the right.
Choose “Done” to close “Search engines” window.
11.Choose “Extensions” on the left.
12.In “Extensions” options, remove the unwanted extension by clicking the recycle icon on the right.
13.Close all Google Chrome windows and restart Chrome.
Remove Search.top-arama.com.com from Firefox.
1. Click on “Firefox” menu button and click “Options”.
2. In “General” tab, delete the unwanted homepage: “http://www.Search.top-arama.com.com…” from “Home Page” box & type your preferred homepage (e.g. http://www.google.com). *
* Press “OK” when finished.
3. From Firefox menu, go to “Tools” > “Manage Add-ons”.
4. Choose “Extensions” on the left pane.
5. Remove any unwanted extension (e.g. “Search.top-arama.com”), by pressing the “Remove” button.
6. Close all Firefox windows and restart Firefox.
7. On Firefox URL box, type the following command: about:config & press Enter.
8. Click at “I’ll be careful, I promise” button.
9. In the search box, type: “Search.top-arama.com” & press Enter.
10. Now right-click on every “Search.top-arama.com” value found & select “Reset”.
11. Close all Firefox windows and restart Firefox.
Since Search.top-arama.com redirect virus is spread via the network, it is necessary to keep away from unreliable third party downloads under the purpose of avoiding its attack. You should be vigilant when you are going to download online resources into your computer. What is more important, a professional security tool can level up the windows defense of your computer and make it more easier to avoid being infected.
Tips for Computer Security
Most of time, you may choose to utilize open the block function on your browsers and stop the installation of unwanted extensions and troubles of pop ups. It is a essential action that should be taken. Moreover, you need to take actions to remove such threat once your computer is infected. Undoubtedly, it should be removed from the control panel timely. However, it needs to find out the exact names of computer infections comes by bundling. Furthermore, you should continue removing all its related items from add/Remove programs.