Are you trying to find an effective solution to solve the redirect and pop up problem caused by Bitable.com? Still can not completely remove it from your computer even using the anti-virus program installed on your computer? Searching for other solutions to deal with this browser redirect? You can find what you want in this post and it can help you remove this virus totally.
What is Bitable.com
Bitable.com is reported to be redirect virus created by cyber crooks so as to mess up the infected computer and steal victims privacy. This rank redirect threat make use of crucial browser files or even turn them into insecure files or order to put your browsers into danger as well as making forcible access to phishing sites delivering malicious contents to make money. Besides visible browser changes, it also performs invisible activities as gathering browsing history and other valuable data ad then deliver those data to remote hacker for gaining benefits.
Main browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer and Chrome will be the focus attacks of this redirect. It replaces search engine and start page of infected browsers. Consequently, the search results will contain a lot of commercial ads and ad-related links due to the replacement. The most obvious symptom of such attack is homepage modification. You will encounter a unfamiliar start page whenever you open the infected browser to surf. Such site serves for its developers as an ads spreader although it looks like a legitimate search site with regular search box. Hence, when you notice you computer is infected by Bitable.com, you should remove it from your browsers and computer system as soon as possible.
Troubles Embedded by Bitable.com
This redirect virus will introduce numerous computer troubles. You may encounter amny problems as forcible redirection when you are searching, modification of browser settings, appearance of pop ups on the screen when you are browsing, installation of unwanted toolbar with malicious extensions and plug-ins. It targets on all major browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Otherwise, it can act as attachment to all browsers along with malicious plug-in and extensions.
Steps to Remove Bitable.com
Note: the manual removal is not safe enough for inexperienced computer users who do not have any computer skills and removal practices. To these users, we recommend to download auto-fix tool.
If you still want to try manual removal, do follow the steps one by one. Do be careful when you are removing system files and registry.
Step 1 : Uninstall Program from Windows Control Panel
1. Open Control Panel using instructions below base on your operating system.
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7:
Click on Start > Control Panel. Window should open where you can adjust your computer settings.
Windows 8 :
a) Hover your mouse on lower-left corner of the screen and wait for the icon to appear.
b) Right-click on the icon to display list of accessible programs.
c) Select Control Panel from the list. Window should open where you can adjust your computer settings.
2. When Control Panel window appears, click on ‘Uninstall a program’ under Programs area.
3.Your display now shows a screen to uninstall or change a program. Now, try to look and remove items with the following names: Bitable.com
4. On the next prompt, you need to confirm the uninstall process.
5. Click OK to proceed with the removal of Bitable.com or any relevant software.
Step 2 : Remove the Bitable.com Add-ons and Extensions from your browser
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Navigate to top menu and click on Tools. Next, select Manage add-ons from the list. A window where in you can manage Internet Explorer add-ons will open.
3. Click Search Providers on left side of the window.
4. Choose your desired search box and click Set as default on lower right corner of the window.
Note: you cannot remove a search provider currently set to default.
5. Then, to remove Bitable.com from this list, simply highlight it and click on Remove button. If ‘Bitable.com’ is not present, it might be using a different name. Find and delete related entries like Bitable.com.
6. You may now close the current window and remain Internet Explorer browser open.
7. Navigate to Tools > Internet Options. It opens up a configuration box of IE. Make sure that you are in General tab.
8. On Home Page area, replace the entry if it currently set to Bitable.com.
Type a line of your preferred web address to which your browser will open. This will be your default home page address.
9. Click OK to save the settings and restart Internet Explorer.
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox.
2. Navigate to top menu and click on Tools. It will display a drop-down list; please select Add-ons to open the configuration window.
3. Click Extensions on the left panel. This will show a list of installed extensions.
4. Find the Bitable.com extension. If it does not exist, find related items. Click the Remove buttom to uninstall it.
5. Click on the X of Add-ons Manager tab to close the current window.
6. While still on Firefox browser, go to the Google search located on top of the browser. Notice that the Google logo has small arrow icon pointing down. Click on the arrow to reveal all installed search engines. Click on Manage Search Engines.
7. On Manage Search Engine List box, you can now remove unwanted entries that are related to Bitable.com. Click OK to save the settings.
8. Press OK to close the current window. We still need to do some modifications on Firefox settings so let the browser remains open.
9. Back at the Firefox browser, navigate to top menu and click on Tools > Options. It will display the configuration window of Firefox.
At this point, it should open on the first tab, which is General.
10. If Bitable.com have changed your default home page, you can input preferred URL to be your new setting.
Simply type the complete web address in the box that is labeled Home Page. Please refer to attached image.
11. Click OK to save the current settings. Please remain in the browser; we still need to perform the final process.
12. In the address bar, type about:config.
Next, click on ‘I’ll be careful, I promise!’ if it displays a warning “This might void your warranty!”
13. Type Bitable.com in the search box. You will see all items that were modified by Bitable.com. Right-click on the modified preference and click on Reset to restore the original setting. Repeat the process on all affected entries.
If ‘Bitable.com’ is not present, try to look for a related entry. It may use a different name like Bitable.com.
14.You may now close the window and restart Mozilla Firefox.
1. Open Google Chrome.
2. Locate and click the Wrench icon on top. Then, select Settings from the list.
3. Once it opens a window, click on the Extensions located on left side panel.
4. Usually, Google Chrome has empty Extension, unless if you install base on your preference. Also on this area, you can find the item provided by Bitable.com. Remove the unwanted entry. If in case it is not present, you need to find and remove relevant Bitable.com extensions like Bitable.com.
5. Next, you need to reset the default home page of Google Chrome and remove Bitable.com tab during start-up. To do this, click on Settings on left side panel.
6. Go to the area ‘On startup’ and select ‘Open a specific page or set of pages’.
Click on Set pages link to remove unwanted home page entry and set your preferred default web address.
7. To remove Bitable.com from the list, simply hover your mouse to the web address and click X on right most of the entry.
8. Type your desired home page address on the field ‘Enter Url…’ and press Enter on your keyboard.
9. Click OK to save the settings and you may now restart Google Chrome.
Ways Bitable.com Enter your PC
Generally, redirect virus is distributed through the internet via attaching to free applications. This kind of redirect always bundles with free resources which can be found from the internet. Most of time, it comes along with some applications that you often do not pay enough attentions. You are likely activate its installation without being known when you agree those third party program to perform their installations onto your computer. This redirect will first take actions to replace this default homepage of Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Also, net users are possible to get infected by this redirect when they open some email attachments which attach on unknown emails. What is more, there are other suspicious sites contain such virus and users need to avoid those sites.
Bitable.com redirect virus alters the default homepage and search page forcibly after its secretly installation. Being consistent with other browser redirect treats, it forces you to get access to unwanted sites and help criminals earn money. Most of time, it is spread though bundling with free downloads, malicious emails and attachments. It can hides deep inside your computer system due to its stubborn features. The troubles triggered by it can not be solved easily even you have deleted all its related files. It does not make sense if you try to change browsers for stopping redirect attacks. The wisest choice to deal with such attacks is to download a trustworthy and powerful security tool to protect your computer. Security tool can help you find out all the malicious files and removal all of them at once automatically.
Download SpyHunter to stop virus attacks
SpyHunter is a professional and effective security tool which aims at removing dangerous virus, detecting potential threats, cleaning insecure traces, stopping malicious downloads, backing up crucial data and uninstalling potential unwanted programs.